Frequently Asked Questions
Everything you need to know to have the best Confidence experience
Check out our most frequently asked questions here. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have other questions.
Which GaBBY Bow colors and designs are available?
- We currently offer Purple, Red, and Pink in our Little Lady Design
- Black, Hot Pink, Clear with Glitter, Turquoise and White in our Sweet Pea Design
- Green, Yellow, Orange, Dark Blue and Purple, Silver and Gold in our Daddy’s Girl Design
Can I purchase single packs of GaBBY Bows in my daughter’s favorite colors?
Yes! Single packs of GaBBY Bows are available for purchase on the "Anti-Slip GaBBY Bows" page on this website.
Are there any larger designs of GaBBY Bows?
Our larger designs are the Little Lady and Sweet Pea designs. They are perfect for holding larger braids and twists.
My GaBBY Bows are slipping from my daughter’s hair. How can I keep them in?
Here are a few tips to help keep your bows in longer and your styles fuss-free:
- Try a style that doesn't allow the barrettes to dangle in her face or use so many at one time. This may be causing her to want to play with them.
- Make sure not to leave any ends loose when wrapping around the center strip. The Daddy's Girl design is smaller, so it doesn't hold as much hair as the other designs.
- Having too much product in your child's hair may also cause slippage. Try to avoid adding bows when hair is heavily moisturized.
- Lastly, if your child is younger, she may not be ready to wear them. Try a style that she can enjoy without them and add the bows into her styles as she gets older.
Are your Confidence hair care products for kids only?
Not at all! Many moms, dads, and boys use our plant-based natural hair care products with the same great results!
I love the products, but don’t know which to use first. Can you help?
Absolutely! So glad you asked.
- Your first step is to cleanse the hair and scalp with our Confidence Replenishing Shampoo
- Then apply the Confidence Nourishing Conditioner
- Next, apply the Confidence Detangling and Conditioning Milk to detangle and serve as a leave-in conditioner
- Move on to our Confidence Moisturizing Style Cream to add the perfect boost of moisture, definition and slight hold to twisted, braided or wash-n-go styles
- Add the Confidence Scalp Pomade to seal the hair, moisturize the scalp and add shine
- Use the Confidence Revitalizing Spray to rehydrate curls and detangle between wash days
- Lastly, no style is complete without GaBBY Bows
You would love our FREE quarterly Confidence in My Hair Challenge and its styling demos, giveaways, and the fun and ease it adds to wash day. We'll email you about the next one if you are subscribed to our list.
I’d love for GaBBY to speak at an event. How can I submit a request?
Gabby loves inspiring others! You can submit a request by emailing us at email@example.com.
Can GaBBY Bows sponsor products for my event?
Confidence loves helping others and the community. You can submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org for your event.
How can I request replacement bows for those that slipped?
If you are ever in need of a replacement bow, email us at email@example.com to make a request.
I haven’t received my order? How can I track it?
We definitely want you to receive your order. Using your shipping confirmation email, you can track your order number. If you need further assistance, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you track your order.
I’d love to sell Confidence products in my salon or business? How do I become a wholesale partner?
For more information on becoming a wholesale partner, email us at email@example.com.
How do I become a Stylist Partner?
We would love to partner with stylists! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Can I join the free Natural Hair Care and Confidence with GaBBY Goodwin Facebook Group?
Our Natural Hair Care and Confidence Facebook Group Family is constantly growing and we’d love to have you join us. Just click HERE.
How can my daughter join the Mommy and Me Entrepreneurship Academy?
The Mommy and Me Entrepreneurship Academy is available for girls looking to build confidence while learning how to start or grow their businesses. Visit HERE to learn more.
Which fragrances are available in the Confidence hair care products?
The confidence hair care products come in both Orange Cream Scented (and yes it smells like a Creamsicle) and Unscented.
My products were shipped but arrived damaged. How can I get replacement products?
We apologize your order did not arrive in the condition we shipped it. Please make us aware via email at email@example.com, and we will provide instructions for you to file a claim with USPS, then get your replacement products to you immediately.
When will my order be shipped?
All orders are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days. You are able to track your order with the tracking number you received in your shipping confirmation email.
I am not pleased with my products and would like to return them for a refund. How do I do this?
We’re sorry to hear that you don’t love your purchase. Our return policy gives you 30 days from the date of your order to initiate a refund. Once the product has been mailed back, we will process your refund.
My product arrived damaged and I have shipping insurance and protection through Route. How do I file a claim?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide instructions to file a claim and arrange your product replacement.
I’d like to schedule an interview with Rozalynn and/or Gabby. How can I do this?
For all interview requests, contact us at email@example.com.