Everything you need to know to have the best GaBBY Bows experience.
Check most frequently asked questions here, if you still need help then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We currently offer Purple, Red, and Pink in our Little Lady Design
- Black, Hot Pink, Clear with Glitter, Turquoise and White in our Sweet Pea Design
- And Green, Yellow, Orange, Dark Blue and Purple, Silver and Gold in our Daddy’s Girl Design.
Yes, single Bows in the following designs are available for purchase:
Our larger designs are the Little Lady and Sweet Pea designs. They are perfect for holding larger braids and twists.
Here are a few tips to help keep your bows in longer and your styles fuss-free..
- Try a style that doesn't allow the barrettes to dangle in her face or use so many at one time. This may be causing her to want to play with them.
- Make sure not to leave any ends loose when wrapping around the center strip. The Daddy's Girl design is also smaller, so they don't hold as much hair as the other designs.
- Having too much product in your child's hair may also cause slippage. Try to avoid adding bows when hair is heavily moisturized.
- Lastly, if your child is younger, she may not be ready to wear them. Try a style that she can enjoy without them and add the bows into her styles as she gets older.
Not at all! Many moms, dads, and boys use our plant-based natural hair care products with the same great results!
Absolutely! So glad you asked.
- Your first step is to cleanse the hair and scalp with our Confidence Shampoo.
- Then on freshly cleansed hair, you want to apply conditioner and work through with your hands or our detangling brush (the perfect tool to complete your Wash Day Bundle)
- Next, you can apply our Confidence Milk as a leave-in conditioner and heat protectant for heated styles like blowdrying.
- Moving on to our Confidence cream; with this fourth step, you’ll add the perfect boost of moisture and definition on twisted, braided or wash-n-go styles and for sealing ends.
- To polish off styles, you can add the Confidence pomade to tame flyaways and keep her edges in place. And for a lustrous finishing touch, a spritz or two of the Confidence spray is perfect.
- Lastly, no style is complete without your GaBBY bows.
- You’d love our FREE Confidence in My Hair Challenge; you’ll love the styling demos, giveaways, and the fun and ease it adds to wash day. Join us by registering [here].
Confidence loves helping others and the community. You can submit a request to for your event.
If you are ever in need of a replacement bow, email us at to make a request.
We definitely want you to receive your order. Using your confirmation email, you can track your order number. If you need further assistance, email us at and we can help you track your order.